11 Nisan 2020 Cumartesi
Creating Animation
Hi everyone, here is my first attempt to create an animation. It's kind of a failure but I believe it will get better by doing practice overtime. I used Toontastic app, you can use it both on computer or mobile phone. It is the less complicated animation-maker app I've found. Other applications you can use are Pawtoon and Animaker. In this animation I just tried to understand how the application works so it does not have a content don't give it too much attention. App is very simple, first you choose what type of story you want to create then you choose the setting and characters. After that you move the characters as you wish and when you tap on them they dance. I couldn't find adding dialogue feature so I assume it does not exist (if it's not please let me know! :) but you can add background music to your animation. I hope this video helps you understand the graphics quality of the app. Have a nice day.
Here is my animation:
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hello Again, and Drama Activities
Hello to everyone from lockdown :(! There has been a looong while since I uploaded anything to this blog as I was extremely demotivated due...
-
Hi everyone, today I'll talk about another website that I can regard as useful for teachers: Storybird. Storybird is an online storyt...
-
Today we are going to talk about Virtual Reality. Virtual Reality is the use of technology to create a simulated environment. Its not like ...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder
Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.