23 Nisan 2020 Perşembe

Review on Padlet

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well  and no one got sick. During these depressive quarantine days there is absolutely nothing I'm zealous about but here it is a new review of mine.
So Padlet is a platform that enables you to create a online bulletin board. It actually helps you organize your life in a way since you can add any content to your board; you can add your notes, to do list, your design or anything else. If you are learning a new language, you can add common vocabs on your board and set it as your background, that would help you memorize the words more easily. As it enables you to add images, audios, videos and links you can create various content an Padlet.
One way of using Padlet is for educational purposes. You can create brainstorming maps, you can short stories, you can create a matching activity for students by adding images, you can make short lists etc. You can create a material for your classroom easily on Padlet. I created short lists including categorized subordinating conjunctions. I can use this type of content for high school student, it can be presented in the classrom as a visual content.
You can add the link below and reach my samle Padlet material.
Have a nice day!:)
https://padlet.com/zeynepkaya2018/okoyxu2hzgr1zwz5

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Hello Again, and Drama Activities

 Hello to everyone from lockdown :(! There has been a looong while since I uploaded anything to this blog as I was extremely demotivated due...