6 Nisan 2020 Pazartesi

My First Podcast Experience

Hi guys! So today I tried to record a podcast for the first time for my elective course Material Design. I used Anchor App while doing this, you can also use Spotify if you want. I wanted to make something simple and brief and I tried to summarize Direct Method from my notes as much as I could. Again, I know it's quite amateur but App enables you add background music that sometimes may hide the amateur intonation. I'm sorry for my pronounciation mistakes in advance, hope you find it helpful. Have a nice day!

Here is my Podcast: https://anchor.fm/zeynep-kaya

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Hello Again, and Drama Activities

 Hello to everyone from lockdown :(! There has been a looong while since I uploaded anything to this blog as I was extremely demotivated due...