29 Mayıs 2020 Cuma

ThingLink

Hi everyone, today we are gonna talk about THINGLINK.
Thinglink is an app where there is a good collection of image and video data. Its works in a way that you upload a video or an image and link it to any content on the internet. For educational purposes teachers can also link the images or videos to educational channels on various platfroms aside from linking them to websites.
It can be good way of creating classroom materials such as portfolios and word walls. It is more applicable for young students aged between
14 as it would take a lot of time and require imagination to create complex materials. Here is an example I made, I hope it will clarify the way you can get benefit from the app. Have good day.

My Thinglink example: https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1323021302188998659

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Hello Again, and Drama Activities

 Hello to everyone from lockdown :(! There has been a looong while since I uploaded anything to this blog as I was extremely demotivated due...